The gO! Running Group is a Roseville based recreational running group that aims to provide group running opportunities for runners of all abilities. Although our focus is primarily on 5K to marathons, we have members who have completed triathlons (including Ironman events) and ultras. We train on both roads and trails. We currently meet three times per week - Sunday mornings and Tuesday/Thursday evenings.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

gO! Runner of the Day- Tim Herman


I am 48 and will be 49 the day after the CIM!
I live in Roseville in Heritage Diamond Oaks, walking distance to Tres Agaves!
I am one of five partner dentists who own A+ Personalized Dental Care. We have four offices, two in Roseville and two in Lincoln, we have an orthodontist and a periodontist that also work with us. I have been in this group practice since January 1989.
My immediate family consists of my wife Pam of 26+ years and our 21 year old daughter Joceline. She graduated from Roseville High in 2006 and is about to start her senior year at UCLA. Go Bruins!!!
The first organized run I ever participated in was the Bay to Breakers in 1987. I have always run to stay in shape but this last two years I have been running more and actually setting goals for my running.
My current running goal is to run the CIM in 3:30. and to qualify for The Boston marathon.
My other hobbies are water skiing, snow skiing, vacationing in Hawaii every chance I get, and being involved in the City of Roseville. I may run for a seat on the city council.
When I grow up I want to be mayor of Roseville.

3 comments:

  1. gO! Tim! When do you suppose you will be grown up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you ran yesterday, 3:30 will be EASY. And you ought to see if you can run for office without having to grow up!!

    ReplyDelete