The gO! Running Group is a Roseville based recreational running group that aims to provide group running opportunities for runners of all abilities. Although our focus is primarily on 5K to marathons, we have members who have completed triathlons (including Ironman events) and ultras. We train on both roads and trails. We currently meet three times per week - Sunday mornings and Tuesday/Thursday evenings.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

gO! Carbo-Loading Pasta Feed






Join us for some good old fashion carbo-loading before Cowtown next Friday night (10/2)!! Alan Lambert has graciously offered up his home for the delinquents known as gO! You need not bring anything except for your charming smile and the carbo-loading adult beverage of your choice (BYO"C-L"B). Non-gO! family members are welcome. The face-stuffing will begin around 6:30pm with Grandpa Gary's rendition of "Twas the Night Before The Night Before Cowtown" culminating the night a few hours later. Alan also has a pool and hot tub in the shape of "gO!" if anyone wants to jump in, so bring your speedos!! Please use the "Comment" link button associated with this post to RSVP.
(directions to Alan's house to be distributed at the top of Boulder Ridge Hill at midnight of the next full moon- you must RUN to the top). Or... read here....
6916 Fordham Court
Rocklin, CA 95677

20 comments:

  1. Joshua, Jamie, and our 3 Devilish Angels will be in attendance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie G and her non-gO! spouse will be there. Thanks gO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you kidding.....free food...I'm in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isaac, Allia and I will be there. Thanks Alan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in and ready for carbo-loading for the Princess Promenade that Sunday !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally, a party at the "party house". I'm so there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gladys and two kids will be there. I will be there late...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan and I will be there. Thanks Richard

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be there, looking forward to it. Toni G

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will be there and I think my non running wife Pam as well.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will be there with the husband and two daughters, ready for food and beer(finally an excuse for carb!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to the PARTY Friday! I have a guest too - so Alan + 1 and Carol EARL. The Pool and Hot Tub are still going so bring your bikinis! I will bring maps to the run Thursday for our non-computer gO runners.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I won't be able to make it after all. I forgot all about a school event that I am required to attend.

    ReplyDelete