The gO! Running Group is a Roseville based recreational running group that aims to provide group running opportunities for runners of all abilities. Although our focus is primarily on 5K to marathons, we have members who have completed triathlons (including Ironman events) and ultras. We train on both roads and trails. We currently meet three times per week - Sunday mornings and Tuesday/Thursday evenings.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

gO! Runner of the Day- Dave Heitmann


I'm 40 years old and live in Rocklin. I work for the John L Sullivan Automotive Group, which is John L Sullivan Chevy, Saturn of Roseville, Sullivan Dodge of Maysville and Roseville Toyota. I work in our wholesale parts dept. I have been running for about a year and a half. I started just to lose some weight. Then I met Josh and the running thing changed. He got me running 5ks then talked me into running a half marathon. What happen to a 10k?? So now my goal is to finish my first marathon, Rock N" Roll Las Vegas. If I'm not running I'd rather be riding my bikes. I ride mountain bikes and road bikes. My other hobbie is cars. I love going to car shows, races, and working on them. I just bought a 1949 Ford truck that I'm in the process of fixing up. What I want to be when I grow up....not sure....haven't grown up yet.

1 comment: