The gO! Running Group is a Roseville based recreational running group that aims to provide group running opportunities for runners of all abilities. Although our focus is primarily on 5K to marathons, we have members who have completed triathlons (including Ironman events) and ultras. We train on both roads and trails. We currently meet three times per week - Sunday mornings and Tuesday/Thursday evenings.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

6 gO! Runners Complete 100 Miler!!!


Please help me congratulate Tim C., Anne, Leslie M, Cassie, Terri, and Leslie G. on their amazing feat of running 100+ miles yesterday!! They are truly extraordinary runners that possess a truly competitive drive to be the best runners they can be. I am honored and it fills me with joy to hand over the top mileage spots on our group workout log to these 6 dedicated runners! More so, it shows me exactly who I can count on to support and accompany me through my 20 miler this Sunday! With their 100 miler behind them, an easy 20 will seem like a walk in the park. In fact, I encourage the rest of the gO! group to bring their bikes this Sunday and join me and our "Ultra 6" as they show me how they do it and what makes it so easy for them!
Congratulations to our Ultra 6!!

3 comments:

  1. It was only with Josh's encouragement and motivation throught the past year that we were able to accomplish such a feat !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to thank my two daughters for patiently sitting in the stroller for all 15 hours, 36 minutes, and 26 seconds of my little trail run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all this training and guidance it was surprisingly easy to run the ultra.

    ReplyDelete