The gO! Running Group is a Roseville based recreational running group that aims to provide group running opportunities for runners of all abilities. Although our focus is primarily on 5K to marathons, we have members who have completed triathlons (including Ironman events) and ultras. We train on both roads and trails. We currently meet three times per week - Sunday mornings and Tuesday/Thursday evenings.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Volunteers Needed!!

I am looking for a few good-hearted folks to volunteer their time to help out with the Miner's Ravine Fun Run this weekend. I need at least one individual who would be willing to help out with packet pick-up at Fleet Feet Sports on Saturday from 10am-2pm (or anything in between). In addition, I need several folks to help on race morning with things such as traffic control, finish line support, and childcare support. If you and/or someone you know is not racing and is willing to help out, please let me know. The more help, the merrier!! Please email me at josherrecart@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I will be flying out of Sac Friday afternoon and won't return until Sunday afternoon. Sorry I won't be around this weekend to help. =(

    ReplyDelete