The gO! Running Group is a Roseville based recreational running group that aims to provide group running opportunities for runners of all abilities. Although our focus is primarily on 5K to marathons, we have members who have completed triathlons (including Ironman events) and ultras. We train on both roads and trails. We currently meet three times per week - Sunday mornings and Tuesday/Thursday evenings.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Come cheer on our gO! Ultra team!!!

We have posted a Potluck Sign-up sheet on the “Who’s Racing Here” link on our blog. It’s a Burger Bar theme. Please list a description of the item that you are bringing so that we can try to avoid duplicates.

There are a couple of options for getting your food to me (Melissa). Non-perishable items can be given to me on Thursday nights run. I will be available on Friday night to pick up any items from you. Items can be dropped off at my mom’s house on Saturday before noon. (email me and I’ll give you her address) She lives at the intersection of Old Auburn and Sierra College. Or you can drop them at the gO! tent at the finish line. Feel free to email me to coordinate melissagutzman@earthlink.net

Lastly, Josh made a tentative schedule of where different paced runners should be at different times. It really helped Anne and I track the runners at the HK50. I can email the excel spreadsheet to anyone who wants it.

Hope to see you all on Saturday…and good luck ultra runners!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment