The gO! Running Group is a Roseville based recreational running group that aims to provide group running opportunities for runners of all abilities. Although our focus is primarily on 5K to marathons, we have members who have completed triathlons (including Ironman events) and ultras. We train on both roads and trails. We currently meet three times per week - Sunday mornings and Tuesday/Thursday evenings.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

B2B registration addendum

GORUN2010B2B

Gary & Anne signed in for corral "B" (10 minute pace) Sign in for "B" if you want to be together on the starting line.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone,

    The group should talk before buying your entry fee.

    I've run this race 3 times and this is what I have done in the past.

    I drove to the Rockridge Bart Station(bathrooms) and Barted to the Embarcadero Station. This is right next to the Hyatt Regency (public bathrooms). The start line is 2-3 blocks from there.

    I run the race (its a moving party). After the race everyone is pushed towards a huge field about 1/3 into Golden Gate Park. There are bands, the costume contest, food booths (bring $),etc.. I grab something to eat and get into the bus line (it's long and gets longer if you stay at the field).

    The bus takes you back to either the Montgomery or Embarcadero Bart station. I Bart back to Rockridge and drive home. I'm usually back around 2:30.

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dennis. I think that it is worth considering, and much cheaper! we should talk about it.

    ReplyDelete